FPV-Ready for your SLT radio, monitor and goggles.
Vusion House Racer Drone Specifications:
- Diagonal Size: 120 mm (4.7 in)
- RTF Weight: 68 g (2.4 oz)
- Requires: 5-channel SLT radio and 5.8GHz monitor or goggles
FPV Camera Specifications:
- Resolution: 600TVL
- Input Voltage: 3.6-5.5V
- Working Current: 550mA (5V) max.
- External Video Quality: 640x480p VGA
- Video Format: AVI
Raceband 5.8GHz Video Transmitter (VTX) Specifications:
- Output Power: 25mW VTX 40-channel, 5-band
- Antenna: internal
- FPV-Ready Vusion House Racer Indoor FPV Drone
- 600TVL FPV video camera
- 25mW 40-channel, 5-band 5.8GHz Raceband video transmitter lets you fly around your house or backyard against many friends.
- 1S 3.7V 650mAh LiPo battery delivers 6-8 minutes of flight time
- USB charger
- Extra blades
- Wall guards
- Instruction manual
Follow Rules for Safe Operation of FPV Aircraft
Always follow the AMA Safety Code when operating model aircraft. Visit the Academy of Model Aeronautics and search for "FPV 550" and read "Document 550 - Utilizing First Person View Systems" to learn about the safe operation of FPV "First Person View" systems in model aircraft.